Razorback signing

Brittney Perdew, Reporter

Terry Wells signed to play with the Arkansas Razorbacks December 16, 2020. Terry Wells has become one of the most athletic and achievable players for the Wynne YellowJackets.  Many have good things about Wells; most call him “Big T”. His close friends have many great things to say about him.

Cam’Ron Holmes one of Big T’s good friends says, “Big T is a great friend. We have always been close to each other & he’s always been a brother to me. He and I were leaders of the football team. He always gave his 100% at practice everyday. Many people & I look up to big t. He has always been a people person & always bring excitement to practice. Big t is definitely the best player I ever played with.  There’s no doubt that he will be starting for the razorbacks next year!”

Arkansas will gain another great High school athlete coming to their school. Terry plays his heart out on the field. His teammates say: ¨Wells acts like a brother to most of his team mates.  He gets out on that field and he does not misjudge another player. ” They all play together and Wells represents a big role model for the kids and young adults. Wells made his decision a while back that he would go play for Arkansas.

Wells says,  “I chose Arkansas because the coaches showed a lot of love and they kept it real with me. I knew that Coach Sam Pittman and Coach Brad Davis will develop me to be a great player.Getting to this point came with a lot of hard work and consistency on and off the field.I knew Arkansas was the place I wanted to continue my Education and Football Career when I first made it on campus. After discussing with my parents and coaches, my heart led me to Commit right then Now that I’m officially a Razorback, I feel grateful and blessed that God gave me this opportunity because everyone doesn’t get this chance. Always Put God First, Never Give Up, Keep Your Grades Up, And Work Hard.Your Dreams Will Come True!”